Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Catching Up!

I've wanted to start blogging my design projects for a long time- I've just never had time to get around to it. Well, I still really don't have time, but I'll start with the invitations I'm working on at the moment and update as I go. I'll try to add in some pics of past favorites for those of you that need some inspiration!

Thanks so much to all my past and current customers- I have made some great friends along the way. I try to get to know my clients as much as possible to create the most unique custom destination wedding invitations. Boarding Passes are still my favorite, but I'm really excited about the Passport invitations I've been working on and I'm also in the process of getting boxed invitations available. Hopefully they'll hit the website in the next month.

No comments: