Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shelley & Amos - Tea-Length Invitations

This was a new invitation concept for me. We started with a tea-length custom invitation, matted on a metallic black cardstock and then enclosed the invitation and the two inserts in a custom printed vellum overlay folder. Then they will be mailed in a black metallic envelope addressed with a silver metallic ink. The complete look is very elegant and unique. Shelley is doing a destination wedding in Delaware on the beach and has carried her starfish theme throughout all of her plans. She is an incredible DIY (do-it-yourself) bride so I was very proud that she chose me to do her invitations!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also made matching menus to coordinate with Shelley's invitations.

Photobucket

Finally, here is Shelley's custom monogram to coordinate with the entire theme.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carly said...

Wow, Sarah. I am stunned at how awesome these are! I knew you were talented, but I hadn't seen Shelley's invites and they are gorgeous!!

Shelley said...

omg, Sarah I just got my invites, they are AMAZING!! My guests are going to love them. Thank you so much!

Niya said...

Aesthetically marvelous. Thanks.

Regards,
Digital Photo Album Designing services